With its steep granite faces, similar to the ones in the nearby Chamonix, the Trient glacier is very different to other areas in the Valais valley.
The French border and the Chamonix valley are only about a 30-minutes walk from the Col des Plines, our landing site for the Trient glacier located to the south of the Trient Hut.
The Trient massif offers many different heliski itineraries with outstanding runs of all ranges of difficulty.
There are also some good skinning options, recommended for those who want to discover less-frequented areas.
Some of the classic descents:
- you can start from the Val d’Arpette to then reach the Champex village via the Col des Ecandies;
- you can start from the Saleinaz Glacier to reach the village of Praz de Fort;
- descent into the Chamonix valley via the Col du Tour.
The breathtaking runs down the Trient glacier and the Orny bowl are also great classics.
|N. OF PARTICIPANTS||PRICE 2020 / 2021|
|Departure Le Châble||Departure Finhaut|
|4 persons||€ 395,00 per person|
|3 persons||€ 455,00 per person|
|2 persons||€ 680,00 per person|
|1 person||€ 1360,00 per person|
The price includes:
- one helicopter flight;
- the day of the mountain guide;
- safety equipment (airbag backpack, beeper, shovel and probe).